Cross Lane Engineering Ltd provide a full range of Process Engineering Consultancy, Process Management and Engineering Management services to the Oil, Gas, Refining, Mining and Nuclear Industries.
We can provide input throughout the life cycle of your project;
- Feasibility studies,
- Concept selection,
- Pre-FEED scoping and cost estimates,
- FEED package development,
- Steady state simulation and production of Heat & Material balances,
- Equipment specs and development of PFDs, P&IDs etc.
- Selection, management and review of Licensors,
- Production of ITB documentation,
- Answering bidder queries and clarifications,
- Bid review and evaluation,
- Support to EPC contractors,
- Execution of EPC phases
- Attendance at Hazid/ Envid, Hazop, SIL and RBI review
We can also provide Process and Engineering Management services for you – supervising teams of engineers and ensuring delivery on time and within budget.
Projects typically run for 6 to 18 months duration, but we are more than happy to consider short-term assignments – for example trouble shooting plant problems or attending reviews as a ‘Cold Eyes’ independent expert.