25 years’ experience of providing Conceptual, FEED and EPC services in the Oil, Gas and Refining Industries;
- Oil and Gas gathering,
- Gas Treating,
- NGL Recovery,
- LNG Production,
- Crude and Vacuum distillation,
- Plant-wide Utilities,
- Offsites and tankage,
- Logistics, solids handling,
- Marine loading/ offloading,
- Amine treating, Mercaptan removal and sour water stripping,
- Sulfur recovery, and sulfur handling,
- Hydrocracking, hydrotreating,
Proficient in managing Process teams of over 50 people in multiple execution centres. Experience as Engineering Manager, leading large multi-discipline teams.
Licensor bid preparation, evaluation and management of PDP development.
Projects & Clients:
Extensive knowledge drawn from World-scale FEED and EPC projects for clients such as BP, Saudi Aramco, ExxonMobil, SABIC, Dow, Gasco, Chevron, Ras Laffan, Petronas and Shell.
Specialist in steady-state process simulation.
‘Cold eyes’ independent reviewer of deliverables and Hazop attendance.